Sunday, October 31, 2010

Strengths

One of my strengths as a designer is that I can see a project from start to finish. Finishing things on time has always been a positive of mine. I have never missed a due date (knock on wood). I believe that finishing things on time is extremely important because if you don't not only will you let someone else down, but you will have let yourself down.


Another strength of mine is to be extremely thorough. This has helped me completely projects from start to finish, but has also helped my researching. I like to know the facts all around before I start going into something. I like to be able to answer any question, intelligently and correctly and find that the only way to do this adequately is to research well.


I've been told a couple times that I have a good graphic eye. This is helpful because Industrial Design is about being good at everything. You need to know a bit of graphic design, digital, fashion, and architecture. Being able to dabble in other areas of design is extremely important to be a decent designer all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment