Monday, November 22, 2010

You've come so far...

This quarter I really wanted to focus on making products that were inspired off of cars. I think I succeed in other classes, however not so much in this class. I think instead what I worked on in this class was layout. For my final project- the housewares project where I redesigned the cheese grater, I think my layout dramatically improved from where I started. I also think my quality of work this quarter has dramatically improved in style... which although it may not be directly related to cars, is what I really wanted to focus on. I wish my drawing skills would improve as much as my styling did, but I can't do everything at once. This next CO-OP quarter I hope to continue to dramatically improve my skills. You can always get better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment