Monday, November 29, 2010

Things Change... They Always Do...

In the past the Design Communication course has been nothing but focused on drawing. In fact I often called it my drawing class. This quarter changed that stereotype for the better. One way to communicate through design is through drawing, however there are several other methods (ie. 3d modeling, presenting, photoshopping). This course aimed at addressing more then just the drawing aspect of design- without neglecting the drawing aspect. I believe I got more out of this course this quarter, then I have in the past 3 years of DAAP. However nothing is perfect, expect George Clooney, and so it always has room for improvement. One thing that could be improved would be the drawing aspect. I think if the drawing aspect was intensified more I would have liked that a bit better. However, reflecting on the last 9 weeks, I really don't think I'd change much more. Plotting for the last project was a bit annoying because it cost me $20 for something we talked about for 5 minutes, and a project that I have to reformat for the competition, but other then those 2 complaints that's about it.


Thanks for a great quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment