Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Portfolio!

Here is a link to my new portfolio. 


http://www.uc.edu/webapps/propractice/industrialportfolios/Fearing_Jenni_12.pdf


It has been completely revamped refocusing on the products and the process to the products. The folks at Chamberlain critiqued it for me and I am very thankful they did. Although I haven't incorporated all of their comments, I definitely took them into consideration. One thing UC doesn't really encourage is having pages about CO-OPs. Mostly because of confidentiality, many students feel they can't show anything. However this isn't necessarily true. Just because you helped design a future product doesn't mean you didn't learn something from it. I feel like an important factor for many businesses isn't necessarily to see that you designed the latest ____ (fill in the blank with product). But rather to see how you came about that, the process. I wouldn't hesitate in putting pages about CO-OPs in your portfolio, you spent 10+ weeks there, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment